• Welcome!

Welcome to the Ford SYNC Forum!  Please sign in here or create an account here.

Sign in to follow this  
steph07

qual è il nome dell'estensione del file degli autovelox

ciao ho un ford c max dal 2015 con sync 2 e gps e vorrei sapere se qualcuno conosce il nome o l'estensione degli autovelox o la zona di pericolo (autovelox) grazie

7 hours ago, steph07 said:

ciao ho un ford c max dal 2015 con sync 2 e gps e vorrei sapere se qualcuno conosce il nome o l'estensione degli autovelox o la zona di pericolo (autovelox) grazie

Translation, for anyone who may know the answer:  "hi i have a ford c max from 2015 with sync 2 and gps and i would like to know if anyone knows the name or the extension of the speed cameras or the danger zone (speed camera) thanks"

I don't think that Sync 2 did the speed cameras.... but then I'm not where they matter...  😎

bonjour je possede une carte f6 sur laquelle j ai les alertes radars mais c est la seul car j ai aussi la f5,f7 et la f7 mais il n y a pas les alertes radars je voulais donc prendre le fichier radars de la f6 pour le mettre sur la f8 mais je ne c 'est pas quel est le nom du fichier radars

6 hours ago, steph07 said:

hello I have a f6 card on which I have the speed cameras alerts but it is the only one because I also have the f5, f7 and the f7 but there are no speed cameras alerts so I wanted to take the radars file of the f6 to put it on the f8 but I don't know what is the name of the speed camera file

English please, as this is an English speaking site

hello I have a f6 card on which I have the speed cameras alerts but it is the only car I also have the f5, f7 and the f7 but there are no speed cameras alerts I wanted to have taken the speed cameras file from the f6 to put it on the f8 but i don't know what is the name of the speed camera file

In a nut shell... you can't , you would have to purchase the correct SD card

however on the f6 card that i own is not an original and i have the radars