• Welcome!

Welcome to the Ford SYNC Forum!  Please sign in here or create an account here.

Sign in to follow this  
testpilot

Ford Ranger - Sync Update

Good day to all, I'm new to the forum and located in Trinidad and I'm the proud new owner for a 2017 Ranger Wildtrak.

I'm looking to update my sync3 system to 3.0 to enable the Waze functionality that was recently announced but I'm a bit confused on which software exactly I should download.
I have a non-nav unit, as seen as in the picture below, I am unable to register for the owner website as my VIN isn't registered in the US database.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated as I'm currently on a 2.0 release.

post-49840-0-59924300-1516205565_thumb.jpg

Good day to all, I'm new to the forum and located in Trinidad and I'm the proud new owner for a 2017 Ranger Wildtrak.

I'm looking to update my sync3 system to 3.0 to enable the Waze functionality that was recently announced but I'm a bit confused on which software exactly I should download.

I have a non-nav unit, as seen as in the picture below, I am unable to register for the owner website as my VIN isn't registered in the US database.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated as I'm currently on a 2.0 release.

attachicon.gifIMG_0241.JPG

3.0 isnt officially out yet, 3 more months to go...the newest one is 2.3 and it can be downloaded from owner.ford.com, you need the VIN of the ranger and your email address.

Thanks for your reply

Yeah my vin isnt being recognised by the owner website....